Introduce Poland and say hello to Croatia!
Short presentation of the event: We will meet students from Primary school from Osnovna Skola ‘Bol’, Split, Croatia. We will both share videos and present both countries. Students will play a Kahoot! quiz and see how much they know about each country.
Objectives: Encourage students to explore and travel and to overcome language difficulties. Develop their geographical knowledge, share interesting facts.
Event language: English, Polish, Croatian
The event will be: Mixed (Online AND in presence)
Link (for online events):
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 501 618 9960
Time: 12.04.2021 at 5:30 pm (Brussel time)
Reference person: Magdalena Przenioslo
Role or Function: English teacher
Reference Organization (if any):
Those who organize are: Geography enthusiasts
Expected duration: about 2 hour
Preparation for GeoNight:
- Online workshops about creating eBooks
- Online workshops about using Prezi for presentations
- Online meeting to create posters for the event
- National team work to create a booklet with national legends
- National team work to create story-telling movies about homecountries.
GeoNight International Meeting plan:
- Presentation of Croatia and Poland with story-telling method
- Working in groups – creating a leaflet with 5 natural wonders of Poland and Croatia
- Presenting 3 legends from each country
- Kahoot quiz about Croatia and Poland
- Evaluation of the meeting
Some materials to share:
We posted all the materials and photos on the wakelet
About Małopolska region
About our school in Lubcza
GeoNight project’s TwinSpace