Osnovna škola „Đuro Ester“ pridružila se međunarodnom projektu „GeoNight2022“. Događaj će biti organiziran 1. travnja u nekoliko paralelnih radionica koje će voditi učenici geografskih grupa (Mladi geografi i Volim geografiju).
Učenici će vas odvesti u svijet geografije nizom geografskih eksperimenta (pokusi iz fizičke geografije), kvizovima s geografskim pitalicama i provjerom snalaženja na različitim kartama. Bit ćete izazvani odrediti tajne lokacije u našemu gradu ali se i iznenaditi okusima (geografska gastronomija) i glazbom iz cijelog svijeta.
Veselimo se vašem dolasku! Dobrodošli su i mali i veliki zaljubljenici u geografiju 🙂
Osnovna škola „Đuro Ester“ Koprivnica
Mala školska dvorana
Petak, 1. travnja 2022. u 18 sati
The event will be: “Live” in presence
- Short presentation of the event: “Evening of Geography” is a set of workshops that encourage the building of a positive attitude of students towards geography. In order to provide as many geography lovers as possible, through the “Evening of Geography” we present the experiments and works of our students who are beginning their journey into the world of science. The evening of geography aims to develop a different approach to teaching geography – encouraging a research and interdisciplinary approach. The purpose of the project is to develop the competencies of group members: selecting topics and content that will be the subject of interest, the culture of presentation to the group, raising the level of their own knowledge and skills.
Activities planned during the “Evening of Geography”
- Tornado demonstration in a bottle
- Modeling of volcano with lava eruption
- Soil erosion
- Sea currents
- Demonstration of clouds, rain and snow in a bottle
- Making a simple compass with a needle in a bowl of water
- Demonstration of the hydrological cycle
- Making the planets of the solar system
- Geography quizzes
- Guess the location
- Geography & Gastronomy
Objectives: Popularization of geography through a series of practical activities. Developing a love for geographical science and scientific research. Through a series of practical activities, develop students’ sensibility and practical knowledge of physical geography.
– Understanding of geographical processes and phenomena, their interconnections and dependencies
– Development of responsibility towards work
– Connecting the theoretical part of the teaching material with concrete examples.
– Build the ability to express and speech skills
– Gaining security in their own abilities, knowledge and skills
– Connecting students of different ages through mutual cooperation in the implementation of the project
– Marking Earth Day
Event language: Croatian
Country: Croatia / Hrvatska
Link (for online events): –
Reference person: Mirna Kovačić and Dubravka Vajdić Kolarić
Role or Function: Geography teacher in Elementary school
Reference Organization (if any): Osnovna škola “Đuro Ester” Koprivnica
Those who organize are: Academics, Students
Expected duration: around 2 hours
Event program: Petak, 1. travnja 2022. u 18 sati